Wednesday, July 29, 2009

so so so so. let me know what you people out there think as none of you seem to understand the concept of SUBSCRIBING TO MY BLOG. dammit people, I wanna know who's following this and if it even makes any bloody sense to write in here if no one is reading/looking at this.
I do know some of you are reading this as I can spy on your IP, but that only gives me so much information.... i only know your location, browser, monitor settings, sumtimes IP and client but that's pretty much it.
I'm begging you out there to leave a damn comment or something, cuz this isn't a friggin' diary of mine...

XOXOX

1 comment:

  1. //hey....ok dann mach ich hier doch mal ein comment...also ich finds ziemlich awesome was du hier machst & vorallem wieviel du schreiben kannst:-....ach ich meld mich gleich mal als follower an....
    deine idee mit den videos is auch gut...ich selbst hab auch jing, allerdings als free version und hab kein bock geld für zu zahlen.....
    naja...grüße übern teich und keep up the good work...
    tobi>>//

    ReplyDelete