Monday, October 26, 2009

so while i wait till my com des has printed...



UCLA football game, now I'm a reaaal american, and don't ever have to go see a game ever, ever, ever again. It was too hot and way too many drunk people.




materials of art and design 2nd project. the first one is not worth showing... really.
this was made out of plaster and different woods that i cut into pyramids using the bandsaw and the sanding machine.


fog at school.

ah and the great mistake the cash register made, supposedly owing me 290 something thousand $ back... now that would have made my day. Well actually that day was pretty awesome - I got 50$ for being on a commercial (which was in a candid camera style thing).

randomess from the inside of my car...

pepsi. The logo sucks.



comdes 2 - menu, poster whatever...



this was design 2 - form - make an abstraction out of nature - mine was a dragonfly...


the new jaguar at school a while ago shitty pix all done by my iphone...


a few images...

1 comment: