Saturday, March 28, 2009

so dum di dum

my logo monogram of my fantastic name - i actually really luv it
my fun idea of creating my own trexi - never sent it to them though...


logo design that was never used for a korean women's charity org

screenshot of inforgraphs i did in illustrator - yes i know it's a mess

fun stuff i never finished - was for a book project i did but it ended up unused

erm me not paying attention in class and instead doing other stuff in illu cuz it's fun

titel cover thing of a handmade brochure baout myself - sadly a terrible pic but is an idea i will recycle for my langugae of the moving image project


well i bet sum of u ppl out there are interested in what work i had in my portfolio review... and well generally how my work looks like so i shared some of it with andrew and will share some of it with u know :)
am i not so nice?

No comments:

Post a Comment