Wednesday, March 25, 2009



so the term is going going going and hopefully finding an end really soon. WOW first term is almost over and I can't friggin wait. my batteries are running low and I can't seem to push myself to do more work. day before yesterday had only 3 hrs of sleep and am dying of back pains from basically living on my wacom - it's definitely too big... UGGGGH
why am i writing in english? i dunno. i guess you people out there should learn more! hahahaha
well anyways i get to register for my classes on the the 4th of april
and i have no clue what classes to take since taking 7 classes is suicide and the 6 i have now is already killing me slowly but surely
so basically i have my curriculum of classes i have to take. i really want to take materials of art and design (it's a third term class) but i heard it can be very helpful for design2 - a class i will have to take next term.
anyways classes i need are critical practice, art of research, motion design1, design 2, communication design2, draw and shoot and type 2. now i just have to figure which classes i'll take and or drop...
anyways here again some work i'm working on hating the graphophobia since its so much f***** work but i already did so much so it would be a waste of time to not finish it... sigh
anyways that was a quick progress update and later this week if i don't die of my back ache i'll post more....

No comments:

Post a Comment